Thank you for coming to read the posts here on the blog and interacting with the content — I really appreciate it.
Right now, I am preparing to preach on the book of James. Specifically, I am studying from a biblical perspective what the topic of wisdom is all about. The specific passage that I am referring to can be found in Js. 3:13-18. Here is what I would like to ask you:Based on what you know about wisdom and the gospel, I would like your help in answering two questions:
1. How would you define “wisdom” in a few short sentences? What would you say?
2. How is wisdom related to the gospel?
- Your answers can be as short as you want or as expanded as you want to write.
- I really appreciate your help!
- Please use the comment area below this post to submit your answer.
- I am very thankful for your thought contributions.
- I will be checking in and interacting throughout the day!