Hello, thank you for stopping by my blog. Thank you for reading, commenting, sharing, interacting, and subscribing. I truly appreciate it. Can I ask you for a huge favor? Can you subscribe to this blog? You can do so very easily by clicking here and entering your email address. You will then get all the fresh content posted here delivered directly to your email! I consider it a great privilege to be able to provide fresh content for our mutual benefit. It is a joy for me to write and I sincerely thank you for being a part of this journey. Together, we are learning to live and lead with purpose — for the fame of Jesus’ name and for the benefit of the people we live and serve with.
I want you as the reader to know that every time you read a post, share a post, click “like” on Facebook or interact via any other way, it serves as a huge encouragement for me to continue to provide fresh, relevant content that we can enjoy together. So please, continue to do this! Thank you for being a part of the community. I deeply appreciate it and am humbled by it. Since I started blogging again just a little over two months ago, I posted various articles on varying topics. Here are five of my most popular posts so far:
- Six Lessons I Learned From Being Married For Six Years
- Living a Gospel-Governed Life
- How To Speak Less And Listen More
- So-Cal To Sac-Town To San-Fran: A Theology Of Road-Trips
- Seven Things I Learned From Being In Seminary
I want to ask you to do the following five things:
- Click here to subscribe to this blog. You will get fresh content delivered to your email as it goes live on this blog.
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog. You will get fresh content delivered directly to your feed as it goes live here on the blog.
- Click here to friend me on Facebook where we can continue our interaction.
- Click here to follow me on Twitter where you can also receive constant updates from me.
- Use the “share” buttons below each post to “share the knowledge” (including this one 🙂 )