On the eleventh episode of Fuel For Life, I had an opportunity to interview photographer Sasha Leahovcenco. Sasha and I talked about photography, faith, selfies and if Instagram has officially made the need for a professional photographer obsolete. Sasha also shared one of his biggest goals he plans to accomplish in 2014. Listen to the full interview here.
In the interview, I ask Sasha the following questions:
- The latest projects that he is currently working on.
- How he integrates his faith into what he does.
- What he thinks about selfies.
- Has Instagram completely made the professional photographer obsolete.
- How is he influencing people through photography.
- What are some of the most amazing places he has visited and how those trips have personally impacted his life.
- Plus, Sasha shares much more about photography, life and his hectic travel schedule.
Share this episode with your friends by using the hashtag #fuelforlife.
Question: What did you think of the interview?