I am so excited to start my very first podcast and can’t wait until we grow in our faith and move forward in our life. Again, thank you so much for listening, I truly appreciate it.
In this episode of The Fuel For Life Podcast, I talk about the Seven Ways To See If Your Words Help Or Hurt Other People. Words are very powerful. It’s not what we say, but rather how we say it. We can either build people up with words or tear down others with our words. I explain how we can use our words wisely, in this episode of Fuel For Life.
Summary Of Episode:
- Words are very powerful. We can either build people up with words or tear down others, with our words.
- We know that Faith comes by hearing – the Word of God
- God creates through His Word
- God regenerates through His Word
- Jesus Christ is the incarnate, eternal Word of God
- We live by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord
- The gospel is first of all news that is conveyed in words.
- When all else passes away, the Word of God will remain.
So how can we tell if the words we use, help or hurt other people:
- Do the words you say bring about peace or chaos?
- Are you known more for what you are against or what you are for?
- Do you encourage and build up other people with your words?
- Is your communication healthy in the principal relationships in your life?
- Do you talk with others to develop relationship with them or do you speak with other people to solve a problem or assist with a crisis?
- Do you speak humble words of confession and repentance when you are in the wrong?
- Do your words reflect a willingness to serve others or do you demand that others serve you?
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your network of friends by either posting a link on Twitter or sharing the episode on Facebook, using the hashtag #fuelforlife.
Feel free to leave a positive review on the podcast page in iTunes as well.
Question: How do you make sure that you use words wisely?