You are invited to the first ever ASK ANYTHING LIVE EVENT — Tuesday, December 27, starting at 8:30pm. You can locate the live stream page by clicking here.
I will be answering LIVE any questions you may have regarding any topic that I have written about here on the blog. I am inviting you to participate. Here is how you can do so:
PLEASE SAVE THIS DATE:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27 — STARTING AT 8:30PM
I will answer live any questions you may have – live – un-edited and uncut.
During this time, I will answer any questions that you may have related to any topic or subject that has been written about on this blog OR WHATEVER OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Here is a short video invite to this event:
In addition to this — there should be some good stuff that I will give away during the LIVE STREAM.
Things that you will for sure enjoy.
Who said gifts only happen during Christmas!?
So please plan on tuning in!
This link will be the exact same link that you will go to during the ASK ANYTHING LIVE event.
Here is what I am requesting from you:
- Please share this event with as many people as you can.
- Please begin to ask any questions that you may have of me starting today and going on until the event date.
- On the day of the ASK ANYTHING LIVE EVENT, you will also have an opportunity to submit your questions.
- You will also have an opportunity to submit your questions even as we go live and as I answer any questions that you may have.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND BE A PART OF THE LIVE ACTION:
Here is how you can BEGIN NOW to send in your questions — and tune in then to listen and interact:
- Email me the question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your question in the comments’ section of this post.
- Post a question to my Facebook wall by clicking here.
- Send me a private message via Facebook by writing to: email@example.com.
- Ask me a question using formspring by clicking here.
- Ask me anonymously using formspring by clicking here.
I am very excited and looking forward to this ASK ANYTHING LIVE EVENT.
I ask you to pray with me so that all the technical aspects will be worked out and that this time will serve as a huge blessing both to you and me — as we close out 2011 and prepare for 2012.
Question: Are you excited about this event? Will you attend? What one thing have you learned from reading and interacting with this blog?