This has been quite an exciting week. The community here on the blog and on Facebook generated a lot of great buzz around the post on productivity. I want to thank every single person who contributed to the conversation. We definitely learned a lot from one another.
In addition, I loved reading the testimonies of people who have taken their bible reading to the next level with just a few minor tweaks to their regular rhythm. Also this week, my wife and I hosted our good friends who came to visit us from Seattle.
Here are the links of the week:
1. Five Ways To Boost Your Level Of Productivity
3. What Makes You Lose Control?
4. How To Remain Consistent In Reading Your Bible
5. Why God Cares More About His Glory Than Your Story
In addition to the above links, I would like to share two more with you that absolutely rocked my world this week. They are definitely worth your time:
1. Let’s Talk About The Numbers by Perry Noble
2. Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Tim Challies
Thank you for reading, subscribing and sharing. I really appreciate it.
I hope everyone has a phenomenal weekend!
Question: What is one thing you learned and put into practice this week that was prompted by any of the above links. Please share this in the comments!