Get ready for this interview Fuel For Life Nation, because it is absolutely fire. My wife Victoria joins me on the Fuel For Life Podcast and she drops major truth bombs and a ton of gold so be sure to listen to this. If you found it helpful, please share this podcast with your social media.
In this episode, I ask Victoria about what her view is on social media is, how she keeps her walk with Christ fresh and vibrant, what girls and women can do to make their house a home and what wives can do to support their husbands. Victoria also shares some gold by providing encouragement and inspiration for women who want to have a better relationship with Jesus.
In addition, I ask my wife on this podcast these following questions:
- What would you say to the girls or women listening who are on Instagram or Pinterest and they are falling short of reaching that particular perfection standard that’s often displayed in social media?
- What characteristics do you think are important for a wife to have in order for her to be supportive of her husband?
- What would you recommend to someone who’s listening whose husband doesn’t really want to go to church, doesn’t want to read Scripture, doesn’t want to lead his wife as he should – what do you recommend they do?
- What do you think the biggest issue is or the biggest problems that are facing women today?
What do you think is the most common myth that people have about wives that are married to a pastor?
- How do you personally stay grounded and keep your relationship with Jesus alive when a lot of your time is spent being poured out for the benefit of other people in church, ministry and mentoring others?
- Did you always want to get married to a pastor?
- What is your favorite coffee drink?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- What is one really simple idea that someone can utilize and make their house a home?
- What would you do all the time if you had all the free time in the world?
- What is one final thought you have to encourage all the women out there?
For the full content, listen to the full episode and share it with your friends.
To connect with Victoria, follow her on:
To connect with me, follow me on:
Thank you so much for listening and be sure to leave a rating and a review on iTunes.