On the tenth episode of Fuel For Life, I got an opportunity to interview pastor and global world changer, Gennadiy Mokhnenko. If you have not yet heard of him, you will soon because of a full on documentary film coming out about his life and ministry. Pastor Gennadiy has adopted 32 children who currently live with him. He has also founded a rehabilitation center and pastors a robust gospel-centered church that has changed the culture in the city with regard to homeless and neglected children. His vision is to champion a global movement where all the children with no parents would find a home and live up to their full, God-given potential. This man is an absolute legend and someone who is being used greatly by God. Click here to read his entire bio. This is the most inspirational interview I have done thus far – trust me, you will want to listen to this one
During our interview, I asked Gennadiy about the following items. In true Gennadiy form and fashion, he held nothing back and came out with brutal honesty about everything that he said.
- What his main ministry projects are right now and what his plans are for 2014.
- How and when did he develop a passion to adopt kids who were addicted to drugs.
- What his opinion is of so-called prosperity gospel preachers and healers.
- The details behind the brand new documentary he is being filmed for.
- What he thinks about social media.
- His advice for young leaders and how not to burn out in ministry.
- What he would say to a 25-year-old Gennadiy if he were to sit down with him for some coffee
Gennadiy and I also discussed his upcoming trip to Southern California where we will potentially sit down and get some coffee together.
Question: What did you think of the interview – what else would you ask Gennadiy?