In this episode of Fuel For Life, I talk about the art of saying no to good things, so that you can say yes to great things. I call it art because you need to get better at this or else your family, your career, your church and your personal, physical and spiritual life will suffer. Here is why: When you say yes to one thing, you are simultaneously saying no to something else.
In the show, I talk about five crucial things to consider while learning the art of saying no to good things, to say yes to great things.
- Acknowledge the fact that you are not God.
- Analyze the request before agreeing to it immediately.
- Remain exclusive in your focus.
- Learn to say no without negotiating.
- Determine your priorities.
- Click here to join my book launch team.
- Click here to see what God has been doing at my local church.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your network of friends by either posting a link on Twitter or sharing the episode on Facebook, using the hashtag #fuelforlife.
I would really appreciate a positive review on the podcast page in iTunes as well. Click here to leave one.
Question: What else would you add to help others perfect this art?