Hello & Welcome:
My name is Bogdan Kipko. Thank you for coming to my personal blog. My desire is that together, we will learn how to live intentionally Christian lives.
I currently serve as one of the pastors at The Slavic Church, a multi-ethnic community of faith in Orange County, California.
I am married to the most beautiful, creative, passionate woman on this planet.
I am passionate about cultivating a culture where Jesus is worshiped perpetually and the Bible is exposited faithfully.
Through writing and speaking, I desire to bring the timeless truth of Christ’s gospel to a world in need of radical redemption.
I received my theological education at The Masters Seminary in Sun Valley, CA and Talbot Theological Seminary in La Mirada, CA.
To get new content delivered straight to your email, click here.
To connect with me on Facebook, click here.
To follow me on Twitter, click here.
If you are brand new to the site, check out my most popular posts:
- How To Speak Less And Listen More
- Three Things That Happen When You Have A Resolved Faith
- Four Things You Must Know About Preaching From An iPad
- Three Types Of Critics And How You Should React To Them
- Four Types Of People That Populate The Russian Church
- Six Lessons I Learned From Being Married For Six Years
- What Happens To A Christian If They Commit Suicide?
- This is my personal blog. The opinions that I express here do not necessarily represent any particular organization.